STEP 1: DRY BRUSH
1. Make sure is skin is dry and free of lotions or oils. Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
2. Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go. Diagram below shows the direction of stroke.
3. When working on the abdomen itself, you want to work in a clockwise circular motion, encouraging the flow of digestion.
4. Be careful as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
5. Continue with the cellulite massager.
STEP 2: MASSAGE
1. Apply your favorite massage oil (Coconut, Argan, etc.), cream, or shower gel if massaging in shower. Never massage dry skin.
2. Start massaging in any direction. Apply as much pressure as you are comfortable with.
3. Continue with cupping.
STEP 3: CUPPING
1. Reapply your favorite massage oil (Coconut, Argan, etc.), cream or shower gel to the area where you will be using your suction cup. The suction cup should be able to slide along your skin.
2. Get the air out of the suction cup by pinching it with your fingers.
3. Whilst retaining the pressure on the suction cup, place it on the area you will be massaging.
4. Once the suction pad has been placed in contact with your skin, release the pressure by letting go. Suction will occur after this. If the suction is too much to handle, remove and squeeze the cup with less force.
5. Move cup in any direction. Just keep moving. Do not leave cup in one area because bruising may occur.
6. Once you have finished treating this area, get air back into the suction cup by squeezing it.
7. Complete by applying your favorite body toning/firming oil or cream.
- Treat each area 2-3 minutes per step.
- 3-4 times a week
- For faster results, use kit every day!