STEP 1: DRY BRUSH
1. Make sure is skin is dry and free of lotions or oils. Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
2. Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go. Diagram below shows the direction of stroke.
3. When working on the abdomen itself, you want to work in a clockwise circular motion, encouraging the flow of digestion.
4. Be careful as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
5. Continue with the cellulite massager.
•Improves skin tone
•Lowers stress and inflammation
About Our brush:
•Synthetic bristles. Firm yet flexible bristles made from PP (polypropylene) considered to be the safest of all plastics.
(Most dry brushes are made with pig, boar, or horse hair.)
•Pine wood base
STEP 2: MASSAGE
1. Apply your favorite massage oil (Coconut, Argan, etc.), cream, or shower gel if massaging in shower. Never massage dry skin.
2. Start massaging in any direction. Apply as much pressure as you are comfortable with.
3. Continue with cupping.
•Breaks up fat pockets
•Stimulates your skin
•Drains excess fluids
•Releases trapped toxins
About Our Massager:
•Removable head for cleaning.
Twist and unlock.
•Dozens of nubs in 3 different
shapes and sizes
•Finger grooves for better grip
•Non toxic, Hypoallergenic
STEP 3: CUPPING
1. Reapply your favorite massage oil (Coconut, Argan, etc.), cream or shower gel to the area where you will be using your suction cup. The suction cup should be able to slide along your skin.
2. Get the air out of the suction cup by pinching it with your fingers.
3. Whilst retaining the pressure on the suction cup, place it on the area you will be massaging.
4. Once the suction pad has been placed in contact with your skin, release the pressure by letting go. Suction will occur after this. If the suction is too much to handle, remove and squeeze the cup with less force.
5. Move cup in any direction. Just keep moving. Do not leave cup in one area because bruising may occur.
6. Once you have finished treating this area, get air back into the suction cup by squeezing it.
7. Complete by applying your favorite body toning/firming oil or cream.
•Promotes blood circulation
•Releases fats and toxins
•Relieves joint & muscle soreness
•Improves your sleep
•Activates your metabolism
About Our Cups:
•Non toxic, Hypoallergenic
•Transparent for easier adjusting
•Unbreakable and portable
•Soft and lightweight
Treat each area 2-3 minutes per step.
3-4 times a week
For faster results, use kit every day!
•Skin may turn red. (This is a good sign and shows blood circulation)
•You may experience an itching sensation. (Caused by the increased vascularity.) These side effects will diminish within minutes after use.
•You may also feel a warm sensation after using the kit. (This is a symptom of the draining occurring in your body.) This may last for several hours after the massage.
•Bruising may occur. Carry on with your treatment as before if it is not painful. If they are painful, please allow your skin to adapt by skipping a day or two.
TIPS FOR FASTER RESULTS:
Although you can expect to see smoother skin after around three weeks of using MonaRx Kit for cellulite and stretch marks, don’t expect overnight results.
•Cellulite shows less on darker skin. So, next time you want to wear shorts or a bikini, be sure to opt for a self-tanner. It will help hide your flaws and make you look visually slimmer.
•Shower with cold and then hot water. Changing the temperature of water can stimulate circulation, and reduce cellulite in the long term.
•Try doing at least 10-15 squats a day. You will eventually see that your thighs are tightening which will result in cellulite reduction.
•Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. Try to stay away from soda and sugary beverages.
•Make dietary changes.
•Use body shaping or anti-cellulite creams.
•Finally, to obtain the body you want and deserve, start an exercise regimen. Physical activity dislodges fatty deposits and liquefies them even quicker!
•Do not use this set if you are pregnant, are on blood thinners, have varicose veins, heart diseases or other medical conditions unless it is approved by your doctor.
•Do not use on burned or broken skin, open lesions, fresh scars, or skin inflammations
•Use on neck, back, arms, buttocks, tummy, hips, thighs and legs. Do not use on genitals or face. (Kit for face, Coming soon!)
•Please seek the advice of a qualified medical professional if you have any doubts.
MonaRx Beauty disclaims any liability for non-compliance with these instructions and in the incurrence of varicosities.